The set consists of the climbing arch (rocker) and a slide/ramp. All items in the set are developed according to the Montessori method, which promotes muscle development, balance control, development of hand-eye coordination, and self-confidence. The set takes up little space and is suitable for toddlers from 6 months to 7 years.
There are several to use the items together:
- You can position the arch and attach a slide to it so that it is possible to slide down from the very top.
- You can position the arch and flip the slide over so your child can climb up.
- You can detach the arch, flip it over and use it as a rocker/comfort zone. You can additionally purchase a cushion to make the rest more comfortable.
Attention! All of our items are combinable. Purchase a climbing net, a pikler triangle, or a snake ladder over time to provide your child with even more opportunities to play and develop!
Materials, dimensions & weight
All items in the set are made of natural materials, the surface is perfectly sanded, then coated with linseed oil and beeswax. This allows the set to be used both indoors and outdoors. The sturdy construction prevents most falls, so kids can climb, step, and push comfortably. This makes playtime much safer and more comfortable!
- Complete set dimensions: 5 ft (150 cm)
- Complete set weight: 17.67 lb (8.71 kg)
Arch / Rocker
The arch is perfect for toddlers to grab and hold on to for support as they learn to stand. For older kids, the wooden arch can be used for more advanced climbing or turned upside down to create a unique balance board. The design of the arch allows you to flip it over and make a rocker out of it with one easy movement.
Slide / Climbing ramp
The design of the slide is two-sided and each of the sides has its own function. One side of the accessory is a smooth slide, while the other side features a climbing ramp (with 5 wooden planks attached), which opens up new opportunities to make the child's play more interesting and exciting by utilizing both climbing up and sliding down functions.