The Goodevas 3in1 Climbing Set is a great way for kids to have fun and learn at the same time. The set includes a Triangle Ladder, Wooden Arch, and Climbing Net, made of wood and designed according to the Montessori Method. This allows children to experiment safely with their environment while developing important skills like hand-eye coordination and motor movements.
- The Montessori Climber is a great climbing structure for children. It can be adjusted to five different fastening positions, depending on the child's age or floor area. When not in use, it folds up easily, taking up little space!
- The climbing triangle is a two-part ladder that makes it easy for children to climb up and down. The external stairs connect via an axle, which means the top step on each side are equally high so they can always go easily!
- The toddler triangle's overall dimensions when folded are 40,94" x 23,62" x 5,51" (104 x 60 x 14 cm).
- Weight of the product: 9.84 kg (19.84 lb).
- Rocker Climbing Arch is a versatile and fun accessory that can change the appearance of your climbing arch by simply flipping it over for a new style! With 2 arched sides and crossbars between them, the arch turns into a comfortable, cozy rocker.
- This toddler climber is built entirely of natural wood, making it both eco-friendly and child-safe. A non-toxic darkening pigment is used to give the wood its chocolate color. Your little one will love climbing up and down this fun and safe toy!
- The size of the climbing arch is 41" x 21" x 22" (104 x 53 x 55 cm).
- Weight: 11lb (5 kg).
- Our natural wood playground equipment is not only beautiful to look at, but also environmentally friendly. The sturdy construction prevents most kids from pushing and climbing on it while still making it fun for all ages! Our cotton fiber rope ladder has no chemicals which mean it is totally safe for child and you can use it both indoors and outdoors.
- The size of the rope climber: 40.9” or 104 cm x 18.5” or 47 cm.
- Weight: 5,9lb (2,7 kg).
SAFETY: The safety of your children is our top priority. We recommend you watch over the little ones in case anything goes wrong! We cannot be held responsible for accidents. Never leave them unattended while playing.